Lake View College offers a variety of allied health and hospitality related education programs catered for both local and international students. With well-established programs, Lake View College is an excellent choice when it comes to study in Malaysia. International students will not only experience the diverse local culture during their study in Malaysia, but will also develop their professional skills when receiving trainings on the actual working environment.
To apply for any of our programs, please follow the given procedures and instructions:
- All application must be accompanied by the application form, 8 passport sized pictures, 1 set of photocopy of passport (All pages), medical health examination report, official document by sponsoring body (if any), certified true copies of certificate & with English translation, where applicable.
- Processing application. Acceptance of application is based on academic qualifications and completed documents.
- Upon acceptance by the college, applicants shall proceed with payment of Processing Fees of RM2500 (non-refundable).
- Conditional Offer Letter will be issued to the students who are accepted into the program.
- College will process the student application with the respective authorities for a Student Pass.
- A Full offer letter will be issued to the student.
- Student has to inform college of the arrival date & time. Arrival time is preferably during office hour (9am - 6pm).
- On Campus Registration. Students will be required to register on the Registration Day.
Please fill in and submit the International Student's Application Form. To avoid delays, please ensure that all information is complete, with the following documents attached:
- Eight (8) recent passport sized photos (4 x 5.5 cm); white background.
- One (1) set photocopy of passport - all pages, including blank pages. (Passports should be valid for at least one year from the intake date).
- Certified true copies of all relevant academic transcripts and examination results.
- Medical Health Examination Report.
- If financed by scholarship /study loan, documented evidence must be attached.
- English translations of all documents should be submitted, where applicable.