For prospective students living in Malaysia, a career in allied health and hospitality is a secure investment in the future. Skilled graduate professionals are sought after and in demand the world over. This is more so when the graduates are from a reputable institution offering allied health and hospitality education.
To start your career in allied health or hospitality, you can apply for our education programs by following the application procedures listed:
- All submitted applications must be accompanied by the SPM/Matriculation/STPM results and a copy of the National Identity card (IC)
- Processing application. Acceptance of application is based on academic qualifications that have been certified.
- Applicants will be required to pay the Registration Fees
- Students accepted to the college will receive a Full Offer Letter. Students would have to follow the instructions given in the offer letter.
- On Campus Registration. Students will be required to register at college on the Registration Day.